Operator control room
The control room of PRAxIS GROUP NV, established in 2008, specializes in 2 activities, the management of alarm systems and the management of tracking systems.
PRAxIS GROUP NV uses the latest technologies and software with regard to receiving and processing alarms.
We are looking for OPERATORS ALARM HANDLING (M / V) for immediate start-up for our alarm center in Bissegem (Kortrijk).
As an operator alarm handling at PRAxIS GROUP NV, you and your 14 colleagues will take care of handling burglary alarms and technical alarms of the more than 16,000 customers in the emergency center. This in a pleasant working atmosphere with a young, dynamic team that also includes your opinion. You will be trained internally to become a professional OPERATOR based on the profile below.
What do we expect from you?
- Bilingualism NL / FR – The knowledge of the French and the Dutch language must exceed the level “occasional use in leisure activities”
- Minimum ASO / TSO diploma (the intellectual baggage of a BACHELOR is a plus)
- Good knowledge of MICROSOFT (Outlook, Excel en Word)
- Smooth, business communication skills.
- Order and punctuality
- Stress resistance in alarm situations
- Weekend work (maximum off 26 weekends per year)
- Night work
- Work on holidays
- Excerpt from the criminal record
What does PRAxIS GROUP offer you?
- Contract for an indefinite period in an employee status (+/- € 2000 net per month incl. Allowances for night work, weekend work and work on public holidays, luncheon vouchers, double holiday allowance and year-end bonus) according to P.C. 317 (security companies) in a 37h week
- Internal training with an eye for personal development
- Employment in a young & dynamic SME team
- Traffic-free accessibility of the workplace / work in the region